'Calum's Light' Irish Premiere RTE Con tempo quartet tour March 25th NCH Dublin
'The Binding of the Years' Finghin Collins piano and The National Symphony Orchestra of Ireland February 16th NCH Dublin
- NEW COMMISSION from MUSIC NETWORK IRELAND TOUR for Tine Thing Helseth Trumpet and Gunnar Flagstad piano October Dublin
-NEW COMMISSION for DUBLIN INternational Piano Festival December 2017
-'somewhere i have never travelled' for string quartet, a collaboration with photographer Esther Teichmann at Transformer Gallery Ohio
-'GenoME' a new work about genetics in collaboration with the Personal Genome Project at University College Hospital London
-'Pinching the rain with their fingertips' for Piano and Orchestra RTE National Symphony Orchestra of Ireland
-'The Dark Gene' is finalist at The Berlinale Film Festival
-'Invitation to a Journey' based on Eileen Gray premieres at Galway International Festival with Crash, Cois Ceim and Fishamble
-'Devil's Dwelling Place' opens West Cork Chamber Music Festival to commemorate 100th anniversary of The Somme Battle
-'Reflected Glory' performed at Cernier Festival Switzerland by Deirdre Cooper
-Featured composer in RTE Festival 'Composing the Island' to celebrate 100 years of Irish Music
2015'Screen Play' 2.0 an interactive music video device for pain management in hospital waiting rooms is launched in Toronto
-'Hearing Your Genes Evolve' recorded by The Isenberg Quartet for documentary 'The Dark Gene'
-Keynote Speech at Innovations Convention EU Brussels
-Leverhulme Overseas Fellowship at Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
-'Island People' CD featuring Seamus Heaney's poems released on NMC label
-Sir Winston Churchill Fellowship Award for research in Canada and USA in music and Down Syndrome
-'Hearing Your Genes Evolve' a new string quartet based on human DNA at Cutty Sark Greenwich with Smith quartet
-Performance of new piano concerto
featuring Finghin Collins and the National Symphony Orchestra of
Ireland. Commissioned by RTE
-Leverhulme Artist-in-Residence at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Cambridge
-Release of new orchestral CD Venus Blazing on the RTE lyric fm label.
-Crossing the Sea a new one woman opera performed at Wilton's Music Hall and a feature of the China Now! Festival.
-Goliath a BBC commission for lambeg drums and orchestra performed by the Ulster Orchestra and broadcast on BBC R3.
- The Venus Blazing Tour a CMN Tour with violinist Ernst Kovacic and Britten Sinfonia.
- Empire States winning finalist in The UNESCO International Rostrum of Composers.
- Appointed Artistic Director of spnm.
- Composed sound track for My Kingdom starring Richard Harris in his last major role, Sky Pictures directed by Don Boyd.
- Unity of Being opened the UKWITHNY Festival in New York City in the first International arts event after 9/11.
- Featured in Philharmonia Orchestra's Music of Today at the Royal Festival Hall London.
- Tribe performed at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, New York.
- Awarded The Chester Schirmer Fulbright Fellowship for study at Princeton University.
- Hey Persephone!. Critically acclaimed opera at Almeida / Aldeburgh Festivals. Won The Arts Foundation Prize for new work.
- Appointed Northern Arts Composing Fellow.
- First Commission for Sonorities Festival Belfast.
- Studied in Denmark with Per Norgard.
- Won The Huddersfield Festival Composition Prize.
- The Isamnion Fragments performed at The South Bank Centre, London.